cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix - deleting an account

marcg67
Tuning in

My daughter has moved out and I want to delete her account from my TV 360 box. I have now changed my package which includes Netflix so I want to set this up. Please advise ?

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @marcg67 

TYou would firstly need to sign out of your daughters Netflix account on your 360 by following these steps.

1. Press the Home button on your remote.

2. Select Help & Settings.

3. Select System Info.

4. Select Netflix Account Information.

5. Select Sign Out of Netflix Account.

You would then need to click on the netflix activation email from VM and follow the instructions signing in with your VM details.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

thank you for your reply, but when I go to settings, system and info are two different things and neither have a Netflix account information ? please see attached pictures.vm2.jpgvm1.jpg

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @marcg67 

Sorry, I copy pasted those instructions form the netflix site  https://help.netflix.com/en/node/54872 

Open up Netflix on your 360 box and then go to the left hand side sub menu and click on settings and log out of your daughters netflix. 

You would then use the same menu to log in with your VM details (once you've clicked on the netflix activation email)

I don't have netflix myself so can't actually check those screens, but that should work.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you so much. All sorted now

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thanks for the update @marcg67 

Any problems just post back and hopefully a member of the forum team will pick this up for you.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.