cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix app freezing while playing

carni2k5
Dialled in

Every movie or series I start to watch freezes about 3-5 minutes in screen goes blank then when picture comes back it’s frozen I have to click pause for count of 10 then click play it starts again and seems fine for rest of movie or series episode. Anyone know the cause of this or having the same problem?. Never did it on the V6 box. 

68 REPLIES 68

Exact same issue here - only impacts 360 box, wired connection to router, only impacts Netflix app.

Good luck getting any answers here. You wait 3 weeks for a virgin expert to ask how you’re watching and are you sure it’s not buffering. People answer. They disappear for another 2 weeks then someone different pops up to ask the same question!

Morning LordNozzle, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Please do in future make your own thread as it's easier to make sure everyone gets a reply. 

I am sorry for the Netflix app issues. Thanks for letting us know how the 360 is connected to the internet - can you try it wirelessly just to see if the same occurs? 

Let us know how you get on.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

This is the funniest thread ever. Despite being told by multiple people that it's nothing to do with how the box is connected and despite virgin accepting there is an issue and say they will look in to it you still keep asking the same questions.

Just to confirm issue still present when connected via Wi-Fi. 

Boothen888
On our wavelength

Look back at how long the thread has been going on with no solution. And the virgin replies have come after them ‘looking into it’ as if it’s the first they’ve heard of it. That’s what’s frustrating and that’s why the question is being repeated. It’s obviously not an isolated incident. People will read the thread and find no solution so will continue to ask the question until they find a solution.

And to confirm I’ve tried the wi-fi 😂😂😂

It’s now at the point where the support is more frustrating that the issue reported!! 

My comment was addressed at the "support" here that is utterly ridiculous as they just ask the same pointless questions over and over

Boothen888
On our wavelength

Yes so was mine sorry did look like it was at you!