Need to book engineer

Lornetwining66
Joining in

I need to book an engineer can someone please tell me how 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What makes you think you need an engineer?

What issues are you having with your VM TV service? Edited to add: If you explain the issues there's a very good chance you can get some help on here. Worst case is, that VM staff respond after a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Superstar

If you have a fault then you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's. If you decide to wait here it might speed things up if you say what the problem is.

If it's not a fault and you just need the box relocating for example there is a standard non-fault tech callout charge of £25.

When phoning Choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options and then you should be placed
into a queue to speak to someone.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lornetwining66, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your services. So we can provide some additional help, please pop back and expand on the issues you're having. 

Once we know what fault you're having, we can then look at the best way to get things resolved for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs