Menu
Redmond52
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need help Recording Storage is full

I recently upgraded to the beast bundle and over the last few days all of a sudden I've been getting a recording storage is full message on all boxes when I hit record. I have tried deleting all of the recordings on all boxes and it says they are empty but it is still giving me the message. I have done a factory reset on all boxes and tried turning them on and off numerous of times but the issue still persists. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

0 Kudos
jonathanpye
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need help Recording Storage is full

I haven't seen this mentioned before and never experienced it myself. I would advise ringing up to state it's a fault. Perhaps the VM staff on here have seen this before or can refer you to a technical team. Failing that I would give VM a call and declare a fault

-------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Ultimate Ooomph Gig1 with UHD
VM Telly Tablet
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Redmond52  The beast bundle is offered by virgin media Ireland and is not available in the UK.  So it would seem that you are a customer of VM Ireland and will therefore to need to raise this with them.

This community help forum is aimed at UK customers only.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Redmond52
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Graham_A Yes i am aware of this, considering that the technology is the same I thought somebody on this forum would have had a similar experience. 

0 Kudos
Redmond52
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@jonathanpye Thanks for your kind reply. I will contact them and get it sorted.

0 Kudos