cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new 360 box updated itself with tivo software

spwilson99
Joining in

My new 360 box updated itself with tivo software. Suspect Virgin hadnt set some right details on my account before I installed the new box.

Going through the call centre sends me a text, and when I do the diagnostics it always says "some issues our end, try again in half an hour".

So I'm getting absolutely fed up with no solution and no ability to speak to anyone about this.

I'm sure Virgin should be able to sort this remotely, but some initial sensible contact on the phone or on private chat would be much appreciated.

Or if there is some know way for me to force the box so it has the proper 360 software on it.

Thanks in anticipation for any help that can be provided.

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

Hi,

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

If you speak to the right person they might be able to help, or transfer you to someone who can. 🤞

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @spwilson99 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the delay in responding with your 360 issues, have you since managed to get this resolved? If not I will send you a private message and we can assist you.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina