Ever since I converted my V6 TiVo to 360, turning the TV and the box ON (via the 360 remote) has always followed this pattern (I do not have 'One Power' activated) :
1. TV starts as OFF (Standby) ; 360 box is in Standby (red light on front).
2. Grab 360 remote and press the white tv power button on the top left.
3. TV turns on to the default Samsung light blue standby screen with an on screen button showing 'No Signal' and that I need to select a source.
4. Press the top red power button on the 360 remote - this always makes the hard disk of the V6 commence spinning and also signifies to me that the V6 has registered my button press.
5. A few seconds later, the 360 wakes properly and the TV also wakes properly and displays whichever channel it is on.
The above is all fine and all worked normally and ok.
But - the last few days, the above pattern has changed in that the process now jumps from 3 to 5? So in affect, now when I press the top red power button on the remote, the V6 hard disk no longer commences spinning (so I no longer get the sign that it has acknowledged my button press) but instead, the process just jumps to step 5......?!
I wonder if the recent firmware update has changed this process...?
Husband, Dad, Gamer, Gadget Lover......