cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movies

Sinky1982
Joining in

Hi just had virgin installed how do you unlock age restriction on movies I don’t want put pin in all time 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unless you're a TV-only customer (who would have TiVo) if you've just had VM installed then you'll have a TV360 box - I've moved your post to the correct section of the forum.

But that said, it sounds like you're asking about the PIN protection that is an Ofcom-requirement on any channel that wants to broadcast time-restricted content during the day. I'm not sure of the exhaustive list, but Sky Max, Sky Showcase, Sky Comedy & Sky Cinema are included.

There is some info on this here but it's not something anyone can opt out of.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unless you're a TV-only customer (who would have TiVo) if you've just had VM installed then you'll have a TV360 box - I've moved your post to the correct section of the forum.

But that said, it sounds like you're asking about the PIN protection that is an Ofcom-requirement on any channel that wants to broadcast time-restricted content during the day. I'm not sure of the exhaustive list, but Sky Max, Sky Showcase, Sky Comedy & Sky Cinema are included.

There is some info on this here but it's not something anyone can opt out of.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks