cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing channels and pixellation after update

Katedale7
Joining in

So yesterday morning vigin was switched, and we were greeted to a message in the corner that we'd had and update( great!), but as I went to e4( 106) the channel was pixellated, scanning though some were when tuning in straight away, some would become pixels over minutes, and so we switched everything off checked all wires and connections, switched it back on, waited for it to restart,  however this time some channels were missing, and we were greeted by an error message telling us this and to restart virgin and check the connections, which we have done again, and still the same. Even this morning we have the same issue. 

I've contacted virgin Media over twitter, and they've asked me to use their area checker, which I have done. It's saying there's an broadband error in our area ( even though the Internet is working fine) and their working on it, and if its not resolved in 9 hours time to get back to them...

Anyone else had this issue or kniw how to resolve it?

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Katedale7,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're currently having issues with pixelating and freezing on your STB. 

We have checked from our end, and it is showing there are issues with your TV services, however it is advising we may have to book an engineer.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you and get this booked in if necessary.

Please click on the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Katedale7,

Thanks for the private message. Please do come back to us when its more convenient for you and we will happily asist you further with this issue.

Kind regards Jodi.