Menu
Sharnie82
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Missing apps

Missing loads of apps on my virgin box.... can’t get my5, all4, Disneyplus to name a few. Spoken to customer service today and all they said is have to wait for an upgrade. This is crap! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing apps

@Sharnie82 wrote:

Missing loads of apps on my virgin box.... can’t get my5, all4, Disneyplus to name a few. Spoken to customer service today and all they said is have to wait for an upgrade. This is crap! 

My5 and all4 you will find in catch up, on the channels list, they may not be the full fat versions you can get elsewhere, Disney + is not available, if you do a search for Disney + you will find more info, like it's "unique to Sky". How long do you have to wait for an upgrade ???

0 Kudos
Sharnie82
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They didn’t say. It’s an upgrade for the system not just my box. And he asked if I had the Disney plus app or if it was also missing so assumed it should / will be available at some point. 

I find some of the episodes are missing from some shows when I look for them via catch-up. For instance the new series of Unforgotten (series 4), via catch-up there is no episode 1. Via the itv hub app they are all there. Very strange 

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think it's safe to say Disney + is not going to be available in the near future. If you look at the Disney + threads they go into it in more depth with some quotes from Virgin.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A lot of the content that's on the C5 & C4 apps is also available through VM's own VOD platform- though admittedly not all.

Both of those apps are available on the existing V6 box, so I'm sure VM would like C5 & C4 to make a Horizon version available.

Disney+ isn't currently available on any VM box, again I'm sure Virgin will be wanting to rectify that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos