cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed best race of f1 season due to poor service and can’t phone as no one answers

Teyrar
Joining in

This is absolute rubbish only way I can contact u is click I wish to upgrade then u answer then when I say can u transfer me I get hung up on this is my sports package currently thanks for the fantastic 4 k pack 3D0B924D-210F-46CA-AB36-5E7804921F9D.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

ozsat
Superstar

That is most likely a signal fault caused by a loos cable connection in you house - or a signal fault into your house.

Ensure cable connection is tight.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Teyrar 

I agree with @ozsat 

The screen can display a pinkish hue/sparkles if the HDMI cable isn't connected properly. Additionally if the HDMI cable is damaged it can also cause this issue. Have you tried a different HDMI cable and a different HDMI port?

Also check the white coaxial cable is snug and tight and free from any kinks.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

After 1 hr 20 mins on hold got thru to them it was a broadcasting fault there end non sport channels where fine didn’t help me watch the LIVE race tho

Hey Teyrar, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry about this.

I can see you've spoke to the team about this already but I would be happy to raise a complaint for you if you wish. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?