cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini box mains power cable

robmoore75
Joining in

I need a new mains power cable for one of our virgin media tv 360 mini boxes. I’ve requested it twice over the phone and both times been sent different cables! Struggling to find the correct one online. Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Community elder

This one should fit unless your power supply is different, or you can wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be a couple of day's.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @robmoore75, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that a mains power cable has failed to reach you on multiple occasions.

Can you please confirm if this still needs to be ordered, or have you sine purchased one from a third party retailer, as suggested by @roy247?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David,

I had tried again with virgin media colleagues but once again this has failed. I’ve just received a random plug!

The cable I need is the one with the AC adapter - photo attached. As you will see, the current cable has snapped. Can you help me!!?

Robin

IMG_5485.jpeg

Thanks for your coming back to us @robmoore75.

I'd be happy to take this up and look into this for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me over our private messaging function @robmoore75, and I'm pleased we were able to make progress on this one today.

Please keep us updated and let us know if anything further is required.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

All sorted now - thank you for your help David. Very much appreciated