Menu
sbsj2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mini Box Missing?

Got 2 360 boxes, 2 360 remotes ,PSU's  and cables. Should there be a mini box or am I meant to keep one of my old V6 boxes as additional TV Box ?

newpkg.jpg

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mini Box Missing?

No, you should have two boxes. You have been sent two full boxes which is actually better than one full box and a mini.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jeffbond0077
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had same query with them, I upgraded on 4th Feb, slightly different deal of 2 360 boxes, 2 360 remotes ,PSU's  and cables. plus the Hub 4 Gig1 (£96.50) but had the additional box on the contract and now my 1st new bill, have spent ages on phone either send additional box or reduce my subs, with no luck 😞 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What problem?

@jeffbond0077 

You have two boxes, you’re paying for two boxes (as explained above).

If you really want a mini box, you need to send back one of your migrated V6s.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's the way the bill is broken down,

you have 1 TV 360 box,

you have 1 Additional TV Box, which should be a TV 360 mini box, if you have 2 360 boxes that is better than having 1 360 and 1 mini,

the oomph package is for 1 of each and that is why the bill is generated like that, it is a standard package that is on offer, lucky people seem to be getting 2 360 boxes I don't know why maybe there is a shortage of minis.

Hope this explains the billing, if you want a mini as well as your 2 360 boxes that will be an extra charge.