Menu
wjk45
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Migration Not Available MA1/1/404

Some months ago, I was invited to upgrade to TV360, but after realising I had too many recordings to view, I requested the automatic upgrade be cancelled which it was. The new remotes arrived despite my cancellation, so I decided to put them to one side and upgrade later when convenient. Since then the ‘Upgrade TV360’ app has remained on my V6 menu. 

As I am now in a position to upgrade as I have no recordings I wish to keep, I though I would launch the upgrade from the app, unfortunately I am receiving the error ‘Migration Not Available MA1/1/404’. I have tried powering off/ on both boxes but still the same message.

Can anyone tell me what my next move is please?

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Migration Not Available MA1/1/404

You asked to have the automatic upgrade stopped so I would think you will have to call in to get the upgrade turned back on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
wjk45
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Might as well forget that then, calling in takes forever

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi wjk45, 

Thanks for your post and it's great to hear you are wanting to update your V6 box to the 360 service. 

In order to upgrade, you will need to have the 360 code put back on to your account. To do this, speak to the team on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 1 again and the team can then get things sorted for you. 

Pop back and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wjk45
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I have contacted VM & was told to stay on V6 boxes as TV360 was too glitchy and slow, so I have taken their advice for now. 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No problem wjk45 🙂

As it is new there are some issues that the team are looking in to but they are getting resolved 🙂

Once you've decided you are ready, give the team a call and they can get things sorted for you. 

Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Royalbeech
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's defanatly not slow!

0 Kudos