cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual recording

bemybezzyman
Dialled in

Hi there,

I was wondering if its possible to do a manual recording rather than pressing record on the TV Guide on a 360 box. I would like to record Moto GP all in one recording rather than 4 or 5 seperate recordings like the box insists on.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

ozsat
Superstar

Manual record was available on the TiVo based software but is not in the TV360 software.

A real pain when you know the schedule is wrong.

@bemybezzyman wrote:

Hi there,

I was wondering if its possible to do a manual recording rather than pressing record on the TV Guide on a 360 box. I would like to record Moto GP all in one recording rather than 4 or 5 seperate recordings like the box insists on.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

roy247
Community elder

@bemybezzyman wrote:

Hi there,

You could have used the Advanced options, the warm ups schedule was 2:00 to 3:15, if you had added 2 hours to that it would have covered Moto 3 3:15 to 5:00, and 3 hours added to Moto2 5:00 to 6:30 would have covered both MotoGP and MotoGP Chequered flag due to finish at 9:30.

I always add 3 hours to the F1 race in case of any delays and it covers all the chat and Ted's notebook normally.