Menu
starlir
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Major issue after upgrade to 4.32

I’ve just done a factory reset to clear out a recording that wouldn’t delete. After rebooting the box is at 4.32 after previously being at 4.31. I’m now finding that if I select any recording made prior to the upgrade is asking me to subscribe. When I select that option I get a dialogue box ititie ‘Watch this channel today’ and when I select continue then for the recordings I’ve tried so far I either get a screen saying ‘Upgrade your Tv’ which shows I am already subscribed to the channel (I’m on oomph). If I exit I go back to the recording screen asking me to subscribe. On further investigation this sequence appears to be for premium channels like sky sports, other non premium channels then clicking subscribe gives a ‘Sorry we could not find the channel you are looking for’ There is a button to ‘Press OK to view the store’ and that leads to the Upgrafe your TV screen.  What an absolute mess, who tested this before release. How am I now supposed to watch my recordings?

0 Kudos
starlir
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Major issue after upgrade to 4.32

So now, having put the box on standby and then powering back on all recordings can be watched as normal. I will keep an eye on this but I suspect there is an issue related to initial startup after upgrade???

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @starlir

Thanks for posting on the community forum!

Please do let us know if you run into this issue again.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Any update as to when 4.32 will be rolled out to everyone? The last few updates rolled out to a few users, then appeared available to everyone around 3 weeks later. It's been almost 4 weeks since several people reported having 4.32.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Anonymous

We don't have specific timing for this, it's just a gradual roll out.

My apologies.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide