cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MITB BT Sport box office

Nottsc79
Joining in

Money in the bank replays on BT Sport box office haven't started yet, it says they should by 6am this morning. Is there a problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Jcogger93
Just joined

Same issue here on V6 box, yet to watch it! Seems to connect to the stream from the end of last night rather than the replay…

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jcogger93 

There's a reply to your thread on the V6 forum from another customer who posted at 11:33 saying, "Ours has just started,  maybe worth another look now"

Is yours working properly now? Same question to @Nottsc79 

Please update the thread to advise.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

ozsat
Superstar

Same report in the Sky forum so it would seem BT just didn't start the replays on time.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thanks for confirming where the error has originated @ozsat 

I always suggest that people sign up directly via the wwe website.  The monthly sub is  only £9.99,  so far cheaper,  and includes all PPV's, plus all of the back catalogue. As a new customer there is normally a free 30 day subscription when joing.

You can rewind and playback at any time so you aren't restricted to the limited playback window provided by BT, VM and Sky. It's available on practially every device under the sun including firesticks and computers, you can even play it via a browser from a computer, Playstation or Xbox and connect it to the TV via HDMI cable.

<supported devices> 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali