cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low humming noise 360 box

Summerdayz
Joining in

We have had a new 360 box fitted at the weekend and it emits a low humming noise constantly, whether on or on standby. It is very off putting when watching the TV. The box is not overheated. It is in the same position as our previously one which we didn't have this problem with. Has anyone else experienced this? 

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Superstar

You could be unfortunate and have been given a replacement box with a noisy fan, if it is annoying then you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0343 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

I too had a 360 box installed recently. Initially the hum/vibration was intermittent. Now it’s all the time. Incredible annoying

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Summerdayz 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your set top box, are you able to pop this box on for us so I can run some checks on our side?