cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Tv Remote can not order new one page is not found everytime i try

Dennis101
Joining in

Lost my virgin tv 360 remote and every time i try to use the website to order a new one i just get

Oh, crikey. We can't find that page

Maybe the link you clicked is broken or you typed in the wrong address. Perhaps the page doesn't exist any more. Or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix.

< Back to our homepage

Need help ordering? Call us on 0800 064 3850

Is there any other way to get it or do i need to call up

3 REPLIES 3

Dennis101
Joining in

NVM can delete this some how the new puppy manged to get a hold of it and hid it away  for 6 hours while acting all innocent 🤣

Hi Dennis101,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Well for one we're pleased to hear that you finally found your remote control and thanks for giving us all a giggle. 

The bonus is at least it didn't become a chew toy!!

We do apologise however that you were unable to order a new remote online. If for any reason you do need a new remote in the future, please pop back here and we'll be happy to assist.

Enjoy your new furry friend, Jodi. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Dennis101 

Pleased to see that you found your 360 remote.

The following might work for you if you do find that your remote disappears again  (there are two types of 360 remote. it works on the older remote but not the newer one) The image is from

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote/lost-TV-360? 

find 360 remotefind 360 remote

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali