cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing recordings

stevecasey
Tuning in

Since upgrading to TV360 my box has lost all recordings and recording schedules several times, twice in the last week alone. 
Any suggestions as to what the issue may be and how to solve it?
I wish I hadn’t upgraded and am sick and tired of it now. I think I’ll cancel the TV subscription and go back to Humax. 

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @stevecasey

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear you have faced this issue since upgrading. 

Unfortunately when you upgrade to 360 your recordings and schedules from your previous box are lost. 

Although you can set up the scheduled recordings again the previous recordings are lost. I am so sorry that this was not made clear to you and for the inconvenience. 

Thank you.

I know that. I lost all recordings when I upgraded as expected, but it’s lost everything several times over since then. 

Hi stevecasey

How do you mean lost everything several times since 

Is this the recordings or your planned recordings 

Gareth_L

Both. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming that @stevecasey

Do you get any error messages before this happens or does this just happen between turning them off & on again. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

No messages. Just turn it on and all recordings and schedules are gone. 

Hi stevecasey, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I'm really sorry to hear that this is ongoing for you. The fact that no error messages are displayed means that the box is doing this without warning. 

Have you noticed this happen whilst the box is on? 

Do you usually turn the box off completely at night or usually just pop it in to standby? The box is currently showing as unreachable so this may point to an issue with the box so I think the best thing to do is to get an engineer out to take a look at things. I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs