Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks Like You've Made Some Changes ??

Tony_
Dialled in

Hi...

This month's bill says "Looks Like You've Made Some Changes."

Which I haven't.

I seem to have been changed from the Full House package to  Maxit.

This was all supposed to have happened on 16th August. The mathematics behind the billing say that I have been credited £31.49 for services removed and charged £31.50 for services added. 

If I was being cynical I would think that VM have somehow involved me in a new contract. But I know they wouldn't do anything like that without telling me first.

I did have a plumber in on 16th August to replace an electric shower and he had to rurn the water off for a while. I wonder if that triggered a change in my package. 

Tony_

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Full House is a legacy package, of which Maxit TV is the current equivalent. The main difference is it does not include the Kids channels. As a result Maxit is cheaper than Full House. The credit/debit of circa £30 is just a one-off adjustment on the current month bill owing to the change occurring in the middle of the billing period. Look at the next page of your bill, & you should see the regular monthly charge will actually drop from your last bill.

Changes like this can occur if ANYTHING is changed on the account, such as being migrated to fibre phone, as legacy items automatically update to the latest equivalent.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi

Thanks for response.

After a little more delving into the workings of VM, it was as you said that Maxit is a similar -  and replacment package over Full House.

If they had just marked on the bill that "THEY" had made some changes and not that "I" had requested them, then woulda made life easier to understand.

(At least I know that turning off the mains water supply does not affect the VM package).

thanks

Tony_

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Tony_ wrote:

Hi

Thanks for response.

After a little more delving into the workings of VM, it was as you said that Maxit is a similar -  and replacment package over Full House.

If they had just marked on the bill that "THEY" had made some changes and not that "I" had requested them, then woulda made life easier to understand.

(At least I know that turning off the mains water supply does not affect the VM package).

thanks

Tony_

As of 1st October, the Maxit package you have been moved to is now a legacy product (replaced by Mega TV), so I can only assume you have been moved off Full House as it's no longer on the system.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks