cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logos to channel names

Xiv88
On our wavelength

Is it possible to change logos to text on VM 360 guide, as was possible on old v6 guide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Xiv88,

I'm afraid that option isn't available with the 360, however it's something that should be fed back to/picked up by the Forum Team to pass on to the developers.

There is a High Contrast mode in the settings which makes the text legibility a little easier. Images below.

Normal EPGNormal EPGHigh ContrastHigh Contrast

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Xiv88,

I'm afraid that option isn't available with the 360, however it's something that should be fed back to/picked up by the Forum Team to pass on to the developers.

There is a High Contrast mode in the settings which makes the text legibility a little easier. Images below.

Normal EPGNormal EPGHigh ContrastHigh Contrast

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Xiv88
On our wavelength

Thanks for letting me know, the logos just aren’t as easy to see, the option for text labels on the channels should be an option. Maybe we’ll get the option in a future update. I hoped it was a hidden setting much like the v6 box guide when you press the green button when on the guide. 

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I like the text labels better, I have got used to the logos but for many people with poor eyesight text is a better option 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks