cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live event

Tuffty0071
Tuning in

Hi There, I'm just wondering how long I have to be able to watch a live event once I have ordered it. 

Thank You In Advance. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Tuffty0071 

The PPV's are normally only available to view for 48 hours.

For example /How-to-watch-Tyson-Fury-vs-Dillian-Whyte/ 

"When?

Saturday 23rd April 2022. The event begins at 6PM from Wembley Stadium, London.

Can I rewatch?

Repeats will be shown every 3 hours from 9AM Sunday 24th April until 6PM Monday 25th April (final playout). The event cannot be recorded."

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Tuffty0071 

The PPV's are normally only available to view for 48 hours.

For example /How-to-watch-Tyson-Fury-vs-Dillian-Whyte/ 

"When?

Saturday 23rd April 2022. The event begins at 6PM from Wembley Stadium, London.

Can I rewatch?

Repeats will be shown every 3 hours from 9AM Sunday 24th April until 6PM Monday 25th April (final playout). The event cannot be recorded."

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you for your help, I have just moved over to Virgin Media from Sky, and I couldn't find it. I am wanting to watch the WWE event Money In The Bank. It's on on Saturday 01/07. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again Tuffty0071 

You will be able to book it from probably Tuesday or Wednesday this week from the Home screen of your 360 box.

Don't forget with that MITB is coming from London so it will be on in the earlier time slot of 7pm for the pre show, and 8pm  for the maain  card.

With WWE PPVs the final playout does vary but tends to be available for two days. The /WWE-Royal-Rumble .is the last one I can see advertised :-

"Can I rewatch? The event will be repeated every four hours from 10AM on Sunday 30 January until 6PM on Wednesday 2nd February (last playout) and can’t be recorded."

Have you thought about watching the WWE PPV's by using the wwe app instead?

It's only £9.99 a month (cancel at any time by giving 30 days notice) and gives you access to all PPV's and all the other available content. 

You can pause/rewind and playback the PPV's at any time - there isn't a must watch by date, plus you have access to all previous PPV's. It's downloadable as an app on firesticks, Xboxes' and most smart TV's. It can also be accessed on mobiles. tablets and computers.  You can cast it to your TV, and with a computer you can also connect an HDMI lead to your TV to watch it on a bigger screen.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Thank you, no, I hadn't thought of getting the WWE app, as I thought it was £9.99 Per Month, and then the cost of the PPV, but if the PPV'S are all included, I may well get it. Thank You. 🙂

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's a darn sight cheaper and far more accessable - I've used it for a canny few years now. There is sometimes an introductory offer with the first month free (sadly not available at present) .  I've cancelled a couple of times and each time been offered a discount off the next bill if I re-subscribe.

You can sign up using the following link

https://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork 

Dave
The do's and don'ts.