cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light on TV360 box staying solid red and not turning to white.

charliepiece
Joining in

The light on the front of my TV360 box stays red at all times, does not change to white and does not change from red even when switched on and off using the remote. All tv functions work as they should. The box has been in the same location for around 18 months with plenty of space around it, it is not getting hot or dusty. Should I worry or forget?

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @charliepiece 

Mines been like that for two years and I've had no issues with the box. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

roy247
Community elder

My on light isn't as white as it used to be, getting a red tint but at the moment you can still see the difference between the 2, you could try a factory reset and select the option to keep your recordings but I suspect that newappollo has already done that.

If everything is working I would just keep going. They did have it go blue after one upgrade when it was off.

Thanks, I will live with it then.

Thank you, I have re-set the box but that didn't seem to make any difference.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @charliepiece 

Thanks for updating the thread.  If the box does start overheating in the future then call it in as a fault and keep a close eye on it.  (It may also keep rebooting if it gets too hot.)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali