cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest issue since the latest 360 update

davidtidmarsh
On our wavelength

Since the latest 360 update a few weeks ago I’ve been having issues with deleting old recordings I get an error message occasionally and I’m unable to delete. Usually after a few days the recording disappears on its own accord. But now Im unable to delete some old programs and they seem to be completely stuck. 

Im also unable to watch certain programs and get error message CS2200 again this totally random but very rare. 

Exactly 24 hrs after the software update my box did an automatic restored everything back to factory settings with no request from me. I lost all my previous settings to correct my sound sync issue and had to set it up again. 

Has anyone got any ideas how to correct my first 2 issues? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@davidtidmarsh wrote:

It’s deleted from the app! But remains on the box!

I had 2 programmes that were refusing to delete. Using the switch at the back of the box l switched it off. After leaving it off for a minute,I then turned it back on and both of them had gone.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

davidtidmarsh
On our wavelength

I forgot to mention subtitles keep going off also, have to switch them off/on to get them working again. Again only started since last update and completely random 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What SW are you running now?

And is this on a mini-box or master?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Software version 4.34 and it’s the master box having issue

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi davidtidmarsh, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your main 360 box.

I've run some checks from here and wasn't able to identify any obvious issues  and I'm not sure what would cause this issue specifically, but we can raise a ticket so the relevant teams can look into it.

Please get back to me via PM and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@davidtidmarsh wrote:

Since the latest 360 update a few weeks ago I’ve been having issues with deleting old recordings I get an error message occasionally and I’m unable to delete. Usually after a few days the recording disappears on its own accord. But now Im unable to delete some old programs and they seem to be completely stuck. 

Have you tried deleting the stuck recordings using the TV GO app?

Navigate to the page with the recording(s) that won't delete, select 'Edit', tick the box and then select 'Delete'

On the 360 box itself, the delete shows option is in Saved > Recorded > See All > Manage Storage. You'll need your PIN

If you have more than one series recorded and you want to delete the whole series, select the series on the left and press record button and you'll get a 'Delete series' menu.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

@davidtidmarsh wrote:

I had 2 programmes that were refusing to delete. Using the switch at the back of the box l switched it off. After leaving it off for a minute,I then turned it back on and both of them had gone.

Thanks, that’s sorted it.

@davidtidmarsh wrote:

Thanks, that’s sorted it.

Good to hear.