Menu
Dereklad
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just installed 360 .first impressions,

Right then ive just updated my v6 box to the new 360 and recieved my new remote.

Download Installation to my v6 box for me only took 10 minites,which was quicker than i thought.overall so far i think its a great improvement..moore kinda netflixey.profiles work well and it all correlates  with my virgin tv go app.so i can set recordings or add to my watch list from the go app(while im at work and ment to be working of course).

The remote is nice and light and so far ive tryd atleast 20 voice commands and its 100% accurate .ok you loose all your recordings but the can be clawed back..

The tv control app on my iphone dont work now so would i be right to assume this is obselete.

So for for me i think the 360 update is bang on ,what do we do with the old v6 box remote people,chuck it or send it back?

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..v6 box
Ps5& .
+size 9 feet..iphone 11 plus..
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just installed 360 .first impressions,

On a TiVo/V6 TV Control provides the "control" functions", TV Go streams.

On a 360, TV Go does both.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Old remotes are not reused for hygiene reasons, so dispose of it

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dereklad
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ohh ok ill chuck the old v6 remote in the bin.👍

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..v6 box
Ps5& .
+size 9 feet..iphone 11 plus..
Tags (2)
0 Kudos