cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Apps & recordings

JeffB2
Tuning in

I recently upgraded my V6 box to the 360 over the air & reset all my planned recordings , logged into the various apps etc. All worked fine but after a few days the apps required logging in again & again. I then had a power down (self driven) & it lost all existing & future recordings. After reading the blogs here, I did a factory reset (at which point it also did a software update)  & all seemed good. Two days later, I had the same issue with the apps (Netflix, BBC I plater etc)  so I performed a factory reset, thus time with deleting all recordings (format drive??) and for the last week all was stable. Today,  all my Apps require logging in again. My recordings & planned ones are still there. I have just powered off the box to check recordings which remain after the reboot so it is not as 'serious' an issue but frustrating.  Any advice ? Thanks,  Jeff 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JeffB2,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your Tv box. 

To confirm, which apps are being signed out off? 

Also has the power down issue stopped? And the only issue now is the app being logged out?

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JeffB2,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your Tv box. 

To confirm, which apps are being signed out off? 

Also has the power down issue stopped? And the only issue now is the app being logged out?

^Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for replying.  It was all Apps & it has not happened since. I have not tried the power down check to see if it deletes all recordings & scheduled ones as I have a number still to watch. I plan to try it in a couple of days but hoping all has miraculously repaired itself lol 

It seems that doing the full format has worked. The Apps remain logged in and after powering off the box today, after a very very long wait for startup to pass beyond the welcome screen, all existing & planned recordings have remained

Thanks