cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue upgrade to 360

Rpm82
Joining in

Hi, 

I upgraded my tv package from tivo to 360 2 weeks ago - or at least that was the aim. I wanted to cancel as the tivo box was clunky and not fit for use but was convinced to stay and upgrade to 360 for same cost.

I got the right box eventually, but no remote, then I got the remote but not the upgrade. I was stuck on V6 for the first week and a half which was ok except i didn't have access to the apps that I had specifically asked for (Disney plus). 2 days ago someone someone tried to  push the upgrade remotely and since then I have been met with account issues, reduced functionality, no on-demand services and unable to access the apps.

I have spoken to advisors on the phone, on the live chat and on the web messaging almost every day for the last 2 weeks for all the various issues and no-one seems to know what the issue is or how to fix it. I have unplugged and plugged back in every single cable many times. Booted and rebooted and tried everything suggested. Frankly at this point I rather put the tv box in the bin and go back to my trusted fire stick. 

Can anyone offer any advice or reassurance that this will get fixed? 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It won't matter for you now, but there's no such thing as a TV360 package. You have a package deal which dictates your pricing, and any TiVo/V6 user can voluntarily choose to convert their TV box software to TV360 - which many people do at the same time as a re-contract negotiation, when suggested to do so by a sales agent.

Yours sounds like a case which will need VM to intervene to resolve what is likely an account issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rpm82,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your  TV services since you agreed to upgrade to the 360 box. I can see that you have spoken to the team since you last posted, have they been able to resolve your issues or are the problems still ongoing?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L