cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any free movies?

rjb039
Joining in

So new to Virgin and not impressed so far

Is there any free movies or do we have to pay for everything?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @rjb039 

If you are wanting to watch Sky Movies then you have to pay for them unless they are named as part of your subscribed package.

There are specific free movie broadcast channels between channels 415 to 445, dependant upon your particular package, alongside the free movies which are shown on other channels during normal broadcast shcedules.

415 TCM Movies/HD, 417 TCM Movies +1, 419 Movies 24, 420 Movies 24 +, 428 Film4/HD, are available as part of the Maxit tier, although you can also  subscribe to them as an Entertainement and Drama Personal Pick add on for an extra £7 per month.

424 Great! Movies Classic,  425 Great! Movies, 426 Great! Movies Action, 430 Film4 +1, 445 Talking Pictures TV are included in both the Mixit and Maxit tiers.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @rjb039 

If you are wanting to watch Sky Movies then you have to pay for them unless they are named as part of your subscribed package.

There are specific free movie broadcast channels between channels 415 to 445, dependant upon your particular package, alongside the free movies which are shown on other channels during normal broadcast shcedules.

415 TCM Movies/HD, 417 TCM Movies +1, 419 Movies 24, 420 Movies 24 +, 428 Film4/HD, are available as part of the Maxit tier, although you can also  subscribe to them as an Entertainement and Drama Personal Pick add on for an extra £7 per month.

424 Great! Movies Classic,  425 Great! Movies, 426 Great! Movies Action, 430 Film4 +1, 445 Talking Pictures TV are included in both the Mixit and Maxit tiers.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hey newapollo

Thank you for the info, much appreciated.

Hi @rjb039,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

It looks like @newapollo has been able to help you out with your query, but if there's any aspect of your services that you're unhappy with or something else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!