Menu
Dazza123
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ITV Hub

Anyone having issues with Itv Hub on Virgin 360, seems to get to first set of ads them throws up an error message. Watching directly through the ITV hub app in apps. Can watch fine in ITV hub via my Samsung TV.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV Hub

Do you get any problems with non-app-based OnDemand programmes? If you can find the programme you're watching via the EPG directly, this should play using VM's own VOD platform - does the same thing happen?

Lead-in adverts playing then the programme dropping are one of the classic symptoms of HDCP issues - are you watching on a 4K/UHD TV by any chance?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dazza123
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

At this moment I don't know how to get the On demand version lol and yes I believe it's a UHD tv

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Dazza123

Welcome back to our Community - sorry you're having some issues with ITVHub currently. 

Can you let us know what the error message is - that will help us identify the issue!

Is it only the ITV section of the OnDemand that you're having issues with or do other apps/channels also have a problem?

Was it only one asset/Programme causing the issue? Can you let us know what ones you have tried? 

The platform and way it all works is slightly different on the 360box and you can't access the CatchUp via the EPG in the same way as you did on a V6 box

Pop back when you can with updates. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos