Menu
robigouk
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I wish "Saved" was the first option when you hit the Home button (not guide)

There's no "my shows" button on the remote which I think is a real mistake it's probably the button everybody used the most.

At least change the menu when you hit the Home button the first option is Saved (not guide) as Guide has it's own button on the remote.

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I wish "Saved" was the first option when you hit the Home button (not guide)

You can use the microphone button and say wherever you want to go

0 Kudos
lennyv
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I wish "Saved" was the first option when you hit the Home button (not guide)

@robigouk wrote:

There's no "my shows" button on the remote which I think is a real mistake it's probably the button everybody used the most.

The response is usually that you can press the mic button and say 'my recordings' (or something similar), but that doesn't actually take you straight to your list of recordings, it still takes additional button presses to get to that list.

No button for this or subtitles, but space for a dedicated 'profiles' button which I would very rarely use. I don't think it was a mistake as such, more of a design signal that this platform is not as focussed on recordings.

0 Kudos