Menu
SPARKgxy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm trying to set up BBCiplayer with new 360 box

I have the code on new 360 TV screen but finding the 'enter the code' command on my device - where is it exactly? I can go to bbc i player page and watch tv on my tablet - but I want to watch on large TV screen! I'm sure it is something very simple...

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm trying to set up BBCiplayer with new 360 box

Hi SPARKgxy,

You need to use either a laptop/desktop, mobile or tablet and go to https://account.bbc.com/account/tv  and enter the code shown on your TV

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
SPARKgxy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave, Thanks, but this just takes you to a whole page of unhelpful  'how do I sign in' advice. I can sign in to bbciplayer but getting to the command 'enter code' - can't find this

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/questions/signing-in/sign-in-tv

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/Accessing-BBC-iPlayer-content-through-your-Virgin-...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
SPARKgxy
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I'm trying to set up BBCiplayer with new 360 box SUCCESS - THANK YOU!

The extra detail got me through - thanks so much!  Have a great day

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm trying to set up BBCiplayer with new 360 box SUCCESS - THANK YOU!

Hi SPARKgxy,

Thanks for the update, that's good to know.

You'll also need to do something similar if you use other apps such as ITV Hub

On the 360 All4 and My5  are not apps in their own right but content is accessible via the Catch Up menu by selecting from the channel drop down.

Dave

0 Kudos