cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before channels show up? Confirmation email is faulty.

samsonite
Up to speed

Hi,

I ordered Sky Sports HD as an upgrade, 3 days ago - nothing has happened yet.  Here is a screenshot of the confirmation email - I am not sure if there was a problem somewhere?

samsonite_0-1692095459359.png

Thanks,
S

To err is human, but it is against company policy.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samsonite 

Glad we were able to sort out your package for you and save you a few quid for the all important snacks for sports events. Should you need us again, please reach back out to us here. 

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Online upgrades, in fact anything that isn’t a phone call, results in a request being generated for CS agents to add the channels manually to your account. This can take up to 2 working days. If the channels don’t appear after today give VM a call & chase them up.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samsonite 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your most recent order of Sky Sports, apologies that it is not active as yet. 

We would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samsonite 

Glad we were able to sort out your package for you and save you a few quid for the all important snacks for sports events. Should you need us again, please reach back out to us here. 

Sabrina

samsonite
Up to speed

Thank you Sabrina.  That was excellent customer service, it must be said!

To err is human, but it is against company policy.