Menu
DinoParry
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How does TV360 mini box connect?

Hi There.

I have 'upgraded' today to TV360 and am expecting the kit to be delivered next week.  I currently have just the 1 V6 box and presume I'll be sent a mini box with the remotes.

I don't really need a 2nd box but if it's a simple plug in and connect to wifi/ethernet option I may consider using it on the desk where I work from home and hook it up to the HDMI input on my Asus monitor...  I've seen various posts that suggest it needs to have a coax connection - if so then that's a no-go option.

Can anyone confirm what connections are needed for the mini 360 box, other than power..?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How does TV360 mini box connect?

@DinoParry wrote:

Hi There.

I have 'upgraded' today to TV360 and am expecting the kit to be delivered next week.  I currently have just the 1 V6 box and presume I'll be sent a mini box with the remotes.

If you only have a V6 box then you wont be sent a mini box at all.   If you were upgraded as part of the trial (email invite) then you will just be sent a remote that converts your V6 box to a 360 box

@DinoParry wrote:

I don't really need a 2nd box but if it's a simple plug in and connect to wifi/ethernet option I may consider using it on the desk where I work from home and hook it up to the HDMI input on my Asus monitor...  I've seen various posts that suggest it needs to have a coax connection - if so then that's a no-go option.

you wont get a second box unless you have specifically upgrades to multiroom or Ultimate Oomph.  But no, it needs a Coax connection the same as any other cable STB.  That will need to be run so if you're expecting kit to be delivered I assume you wont be getting that.

0 Kudos
DinoParry
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How does TV360 mini box connect?

Engineer arrived yesterday with 2 new TV360 boxes (Main and Mini) and swapped out my old V6.  😁

0 Kudos