Menu
JWALTON77
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do I find series links on 360

I have managed to work out how to record a series link, gutted that you can’t set only new but hopefully that’ll come later. But I do not know how to find the series I have set up to record. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I find series links on 360

The only way is to look in Planned Recordings.

There is no list of series links, like on TiVo, where you can view all series links, those that are actually scheduling recordings and those that are ‘dormant’.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Well-informed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@JWALTON77 wrote:

I have managed to work out how to record a series link, gutted that you can’t set only new but hopefully that’ll come later. But I do not know how to find the series I have set up to record. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks

If you are talking about the option you had with the TiVo software to manage your series links it doesn't exist, the only way I think you can do anything is to go to a series link recording or programmed recording and select edit recording that might give you some options to do what you want if I remember correctly.

JWALTON77
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, where do I find planned recordings?

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@JWALTON77 wrote:

Thank you, where do I find planned recordings?

Press Home, Saved, that gets you to Recordings, then you have Recorded and Planned recordings, that will have any series links planned that are on the schedule.

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello @JWALTON77

Welcome to the community, thank you for posting on here.

I can see that you have received the advice you were looking for, do you need any further assistance?

Thanks,

Hayley

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos