Menu
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help with 360 Box

I just got the 360 box today and have some questions which I cannot find answer to.

1. How do I purchase Live Event

2. How do I find the Help Menu? as one of the booklets tells me to press the Home button and scroll to help, but when I do this I can't see Help in the menu?

3. Does the Red button work?

4. Are there supposed to be the All 4, My 5, Pluto and the Itv Apps on the box as they are not shown on my box?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help with 360 Box

1. I don't believe it currently supports this, never purchased a live event so uncertain.

2. Help is just Virginmedia.com/help or 151/0345 454 1111, according to the Hdll Option

3. Never used it, sorry

4. I'd assume ITV would be there as STV is, the rest probably won't be as this is still in a trial period. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

1. Also never used, but does not appear to be available currently.

2. What @Aaron2 said.  Booklet is wrong, or they may be planning to add a help menu later.

3. Supposed to, but just tried it on BBC1 and nothing happened.  Channel 991 is the BBC Red Button channel so you can go to the channel for BBC at least.

4. Not showing as apps but you can access All 4, ITV Hub, etc via the Catch Up Menu.  It defaults to all channels but if you select the all channels filter at the top it lists All4, ITV Hub, etc.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@SCA1972 wrote:

1. Also never used, but does not appear to be available currently.

2. What @Aaron2 said.  Booklet is wrong, or they may be planning to add a help menu later.

3. Supposed to, but just tried it on BBC1 and nothing happened.  Channel 991 is the BBC Red Button channel so you can go to the channel for BBC at least.

4. Not showing as apps but you can access All 4, ITV Hub, etc via the Catch Up Menu.  It defaults to all channels but if you select the all channels filter at the top it lists All4, ITV Hub, etc.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

Cheers, learned a few things myself there!

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to you both.

0 Kudos