cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head scratching Catch up delay (ITVbe)

AllezAllezAllez
Joining in

Hey hey,

Recently upgraded to the TV360 unit and all going well bar the typical scrolling issue that we've now fixed. 

Facing a rather odd issue. 

The wife watches Towie (don't judge) & it was on TV on Sunday however it is unavailable on catch up after searching for the programme using voice search (same for manual). The issue seems to be is that the TV360 system thinks the programme is being shown on Wednesday for the first time when this is infact the re run.

She managed to watch it via the ITV Hub app on our TV however would be good if we could find a fix on here.

Thanks on advance 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AllezAllezAllez 

I was able to bring up and watch the start (I also don't judge but not my cuppa, tea lol) of series 30 episode 9 which was broadcast on Sunday by logging into the ITV Hub on my 360. Perhaps it takes a few hours or a day to populate in the VM app.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

One obvious solution is to record any programme that you know you'll want to watch.

Having the programme on your TV360's hard drive eliminates many issues with OnDemand.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Just to add to japitts answer if you set up a Series link for Sunday's episode and use the Advanced options when setting and select ' New Only ' that means you don't have to rely on catchup.