cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard drive problem

CIsles1978
Tuning in

Hi I’m new here but am having problems with my VM 360 tv box. Since the last couple of weeks I am unable to pause, rewind or record with my box. But for the last few days I have been getting messages saying can’t find hard drive and then last night it started making clicking and whirring noises. I am also sometimes getting a cs6001 code on the screen. So I guess my hard drive is kaput but when I tried calling VM I just got a text directing me to a site that wasn’t working. How on earth do I get my box looked at/replaced? Should also say I have tried doing a factory reset but it didn’t help. Also, just literally today, nothing works! Up/down channel and everything! So I hit the power button and it takes ages to respond. Then it can be stuck on the welcome screen for ages. Thanks for any help you can give

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

Hi,

It does sound like your box needs replacing.

You can call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Another option is to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Superstar

Hi,

It does sound like your box needs replacing.

You can call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Another option is to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

Many thanks for your response, I will call them again. Thanks again 

CIsles1978
Tuning in

Just wanted to say I called VM and have an engineer coming tomorrow! Thanks, roy247!

CIsles1978
Tuning in

Just to say I have a new box and it is working great!

Thanks for the update 👍

Ok, cheers!