Menu
Dereklad
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hang on a minite is this right ?

Hello people ive got a question.Im on full house package,have been for years and my total bill is £106 a month.

anyway today i was at work and fancied a change,so i was in virgin chat thing on my iphone and was offered ultimate umph package and 360 box and mini box for £110 a month for 18 months.

im thinking wow its only an extra £4 a month so i agreed to it in the chat window.

anyway later i was browsing the virgin ultimate umph page and there quoting £89 a month for 18 month for the same thing ive just agreed to for £110 a month.is that right.have i been stitched up like a kipper here or am i missing something.

DEE20E11-46CE-40B9-8E71-3916C8AE0DD9.png

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..v6 box
Ps5& .
+size 9 feet..iphone 11 plus..
0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hang on a minite is this right ?

£89 a month is the discounted price that a new customer would pay, after that initial discount phase it moves to £135.

Existing customers don't get access to all the offers that new customers get, but it seems you have been able to get a discount for 18 months.

Have you been stitched up?  I'd say no, you are only paying £4 a month more and now you have a more stuff, including an unlimited SIM and Sky Cinema & Sports in HD (saving an additional £7 a month).  Ultimate Oomph is really good value, even at £110, and we seem to be throwing more and more at it every year.  

Plus you get Virgin TV 360!  And I know you've been keen to get that...

Dereklad
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ok fair enought blue.

ps i did this all over chat and does it take a while to impliment as i cant see a change on my account yet and thanks.

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..v6 box
Ps5& .
0 Kudos
roy247
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That will be £139 a month, I know.

0 Kudos
Gary06028
Superfast
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Keep an eye on your bills as they are not renowned for Being crystal clear shall we say and complete lack of customer service knowledge is unbelievable, I think they need to spend some time on training but probably Covids fault lol 

Dereklad
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You know what im not crystal clear weather ive signed up or not.the typing person on the online chat went throught the whole process and kinda dissapeared.

Ps5& .
0 Kudos
Gary06028
Superfast
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Seriously watch your bills , Lack of clarity and customer service is shocking , everyone you speak to tell you something different 

TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If you want to re- contract for 18 months as an existing customer the ultimate oomph with m600 broadband is £99 a month but may be more if you have 1gig broadband

Dereklad
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You know what ill leave it.

i set an upgrade on online chat yesterday and was on there for ages and at the end the chap just clicked off.so i dunno weather im being upgraded or not.im in limbo.call time wait is 1 hour.so ill leave it and concentrate on christmas dinner instead.

Ps5& .
0 Kudos