cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDR not working in apps on Virgin 360

Essman
Joining in

Hi

When watching HDR content from Netflix on the 360 box, the colour turns to a washed out greyish tone.

From reading the forums I can see this has been reported by numerous customers before. But I have not found a proper resolution posted.

I have tried using brand new HDMI v2.1 cables and disabling HDR on the TV settings etc. The issue remains.

Please can somebody kindly help?

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Essman,

Thanks for your post, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with the picture on your TV Box. Can you please ensure that your resolution is set to the correct resolution in relation to your TV? You can do this by heading to Settings > Audio & Video > HDMI Resolution

For clarification, does this also happen on other HDR content? For example the content on On Demand, Sky Movies, Disney+, etc?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks for the reply. The resolution settings are correct.

I have only noticed this with Netflix (and to a lesser extent Amazon Prime), as I can compare to colour on other devices/native TV apps. It is hard to test with Virgin on demand shows, as I can't test this against other devices.

Thanks

Steve

Thank you for the reply on the forums @Essman

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is still on-going 😞
May I ask if you're able to send a picture / video of this so that we can see directly?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs