Menu
Mr_Q
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Full page advert

Is there any way to remove the full page virgin  store advert when you click the home bottom on Virgin 360. 

Its really annoying that I can’t select the menu and click to us to watch my show as a full page advert pops up. 

0 Kudos
Mr_Q
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Full page advert

Apologies for the typos (not sure how to just edit a post), that should have read:

Is there any way to remove the full page virgin store advert when you click the home button on Virgin 360. 
Its really annoying that I can’t open the menu page and continue to watch my show, as a full page advert pops up.

0 Kudos
Royalbeech
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you're pushing the home button, then you're not watching the program as you are looking for something in the menu etc... 

0 Kudos
Mr_Q
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Or maybe I’m just checking something, such as if a recording has started etc. 

0 Kudos
roy247
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Mr_Q wrote:

Apologies for the typos (not sure how to just edit a post), that should have read:

Is there any way to remove the full page virgin store advert when you click the home button on Virgin 360. 
Its really annoying that I can’t open the menu page and continue to watch my show, as a full page advert pops up.

If you mean overlay the Home menu page over full screen TV in the background then the answer is no.

0 Kudos
Mr_Q
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks

It never used to appear until recently, and I’ve never had the problem with previous incarnations or other with suppliers.

Admittedly I sometimes browse menus whilst watching a programme, so it’s mildly frustrating when the advert covers it.  

Hopefully will disappear soon when they stop trying to advertise the new film they’re promoting….until the next one 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mr_Q, thanks for the message, there would be no way to remove this and you would need to go directly in the programme. I have taken your feedback on board and have fed this back to the relevant area of the business. - Chris

0 Kudos