Menu
Blacktaxi
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free offer 360 upgrade and mini box

Received email re free offer/upgrade. I do not wish to change my package, so does to upgrade mean I have to upgrade package. Also I have V6 box and TiVo in separate room does this mean I get free mini box in lieu of TiVo box. 

0 Kudos
PompeyJohnW
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free offer 360 upgrade and mini box

You have same as me, v6 main box and tivo in bedroom. You'll receive a 360 mini box and 2 remotes plus cables. You replace your tivo with mini box after upgrading your v6. Mini box feeds off your main v6 box and has no storage of it's own. Same channels etc.

0 Kudos
Blacktaxi
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, it has helped a lot. Can you just help on one point. Is mini box connected to tv via WiFi or do you need hdmi cable.

0 Kudos
PompeyJohnW
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Blacktaxi wrote:

Thanks for your reply, it has helped a lot. Can you just help on one point. Is mini box connected to tv via WiFi or do you need hdmi cable.

I connected mini box to hub with ethernet cable because they are so close to each other but you can also connect via WiFi. My main v6 box is connected to home network via WiFi because I wanted my hub upstairs. The hdmi cable is for connecting box to your TV (if you don't already connect with hdmi).

0 Kudos