Menu
Daithi_post546
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fix Broken Wall Socket

Hi,

I am looking for an engineer to come out to fix VM wall socket? Constantly being cut-off whilst waiting on phone to speak to technical staff.

Thanks

Dáithí

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fix Broken Wall Socket

Hi Daithi,

Unfortunately calling in is the quickest way to organise an engineer visit,

VM Forum Staff may pick this up for you, however you are looking at a few days to a week.

You should call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111,  but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Strictly speaking you should go via the faults route,  however that will have you performing on line help, equipment tests and rebooting, so might be a better idea to go via the retentions (thinking of leaving us) route.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post