cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Shown date missing

Giova47
On our wavelength

Where has this information gone? I had a software upgrade to 360 and the programs “First Shown” detail is no longer shown in the Guide. 
Has it been taken out or am I looking in wrong place?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Giova47 wrote:

I had a software upgrade to 360

In other words, you have converted from TiVo/V6 to 360 - the 2 software platforms are completely different. The "software upgrade" you've done is similar to converting from iOS to Android.

The first-aired date you mention is a feature of the TiVo/V6 software and not something that V360 currently offers - it works differently.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

The 360 Horizon software doesn't show the first shown date, it only shows the year made when you press the info (...) button.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Giova47 wrote:

I had a software upgrade to 360

In other words, you have converted from TiVo/V6 to 360 - the 2 software platforms are completely different. The "software upgrade" you've done is similar to converting from iOS to Android.

The first-aired date you mention is a feature of the TiVo/V6 software and not something that V360 currently offers - it works differently.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks