Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty wire issue

Joining in

Damaged the broadband and TV splitter wire. Anybody know how to order a new one.



Hi Jeev1,

Is it the one called  "connector cables" in the picture below that you need, unless one of the forum team can get one sent out or arrange a technician visit you will need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone, unfortunately they might not understand which cable you want.

There will probably be a £25 charge for a tech visit.

Screenshot (4).png

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jeev1 

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with the cable and big thank you to roy247 for their help and advise so far. Can you confirm if this is one of the cables shown in the image they have provided.