cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast forward and rewind

Mwilson1972
Joining in

Just noticed the fast forward and rewind on recordings has changed. Now arrows show up in the TV screen and the preview of the recording is now gone. Just skips. So no way to keep an eye on it. It seems like a real step backwards in usability.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Mwilson1972 

Which build version of the 360 are you on?

I'm still on version 4.39 and using the ff/rw buttons in recordings still shows the preview 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Oh I am not sure about that at all. 

I think I have a TiVo V6. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've posted in the forum for TV360 issues, which is completely different software to TiVo/V6.

Check the photos on this page if you're not sure what you have - TiVo & V6 also have the TiVo logo in the top-right next to the video preview.. TV360 doesn't.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Mwilson1972, thanks for all your posts.

Sorry to hear there is a change with your recordings menu and it's display which you're not happy about.

Did you change your contract or TV services recently and received a software upgrade on the V6 box, by any chance?
Also. could you confirm if you have more TV boxes to check if the same happens there?

Let us know and we are glad to help based on this info.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs