Menu
Aragon789
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Failed upgrade - Virgin TV 360

My virgin tv 360 upgrade was ‘processed’ 3 weeks ago, however, I am still awaiting the upgrade. After 3 calls to virgin and 1.5hrs on the online chat I am now hoping the forum can help with a resolution to the issue of the missing upgrade.

In summary: 

- upgrade pack received 3 weeks ago

- upgrade option is not showing in the Home Screen as laid out in the instructions, neither is it visible in the apps window

Any support or advice with this would be appreciated, as this is beginning to be a lot of hard work & stress, where I always imagine entertainment should be relaxing! 

Thanks

B

0 Kudos
Palexr
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Failed upgrade - Virgin TV 360

What did VM help easy about it? Sounds like they haven't pushed the upgrade to your V6?

Aragon789
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I agree that it looks as if the hasn’t been sent down to the V6 box. Although I wouldn’t claim to be an expert.

I haven’t had any support from virgin. Two previous calls lasted over an hour without connecting to a representative. Today I managed to speak to someone, who was in the process of trying to identify the issue. The person I spoke to said that he was raising a ticket as a fault needed to be found by the technical team, I was then cut off when I was placed on hold as the rep wanted to contact technical. During the live web chat I didn’t get anywhere, as I dealt with 3 reps during that time, who all only managed to verify my identity & account before disappearing. I have the transcripts from the 1.5hr chat should VM wish to see them.

I cannot help but feel that the issue I have, is not something any of the front line customer service team can deal with.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Aragon789 Given the number of issues reported here with the V6 to TV360 software change I would consider yourself lucky and stick with the TiVo software for as long as you can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos