cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBI on catch up - can only record not watch

KHaslam
Joining in

I have 360.

I’m trying to watch last weeks episode of FBI, which aired on Thursday 2nd Dec. It will only let me record a replay which is showing tonight at 10pm. 
FBI Most Wanted, which aired straight after on  Thursday is available to watch. 
Very frustrating, I have time to watch the episode now. 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FBI S3 E15, which aired on Thursday 2nd, is showing as available to view OnDemand on my V6.

Although if you knew you would want to watch this programme, is there a reason you didn't record it? I'd always recommend recording any programme you know you'll want to watch.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just checked on my 360 and FBI series 3 episode 15 (Straight Flush) is showing under search as only  being able to record, with the option of recording it tonight on Sky Witness +1 and tomorrow on Sky Replay.

However @KHaslam  the good news is if you go to Box Sets & Movies  > Box Sets >  Sky Witness  it's available to watch from there..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali