Menu
Leighabbott
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Extension for TV Coax

Spoiler
Hello all.

I have just received my 360 box. I have just taken up the TV services after just having broadband. 

The problem I have is that my router is under the stairs, but my wall box is in the living room. I thought the splitter might have connected straight to the wall box, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I don't fancy having my 360 box under neath the stairs with the router. So what cable do I need in order to extend the cable so I can put the 360 box  in the living room? 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extension for TV Coax

you can't modify the coax yourself. Only VM can do that as it forms part of the VM network.
0 Kudos
Leighabbott
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So the self install isn't really any use unless you have all your equipment in the same room?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

or have a outlet already in the room you want to install
0 Kudos
Leighabbott
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The wall box is in the living room where I want the TV, but the cable runs under the floor to the router. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leighabbott,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your having issues setting up your 360 box due to where the cables and Router are currently.

I have had a look our end and can see your Quick start has already been changed to a technician, please let us know how you get on?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos