forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Beef1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Eurosport

I joined virgin just a few days ago and was enjoying watching Eurosport 1 and 2 until tonight when I’m suddenly invited to upgrade to the channels if I wish to watch...

is Eurosport part of the Virgin bundle? Why did I have it for a few days and now not?

has this happened to anyone else?

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Eurosport

Several channels have been made available to all TV packs for a month due to lockdown.

The freeview period has now ended & they have been returned to their usual packs. If you are on Mixit TV, you need the Entertainment & Sport Lite "pick" added to watch them.

• Virgin Media is making a number of factual pay TV channels available until 9 February. They are: Animal Planet HD, Animal Planet +1, Crime+Investigation HD, Crime+Investigation +1, Discovery History, Discovery History +1, Discovery Science, Discovery Science + 1, Discovery Turbo, Eurosport 1 HD, Eurosport 2 HD, Sky History HD, Sky History +1 and Sky History 2 HD
  • These TV channels are available to customers on Virgin Media’s Mixit TV and Player bundles at no extra cost.  Eligible customers do not have to do anything and there will be no change to their contract

https://www.virginmedia.com/corporate/media-centre/press-releases/virgin-media-offers-vital-connecti... 

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beef1234
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Eurosport

Thanks for your answer. Very helpful 👍

Much cheaper for me to get Eurosport through prime video to which I’m already subscribed 

0 Kudos