cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport/BT Sport re branding.

Donfor40
Superfast

Is there any info from Eurosport/BT Sport re branding..

TNT Sports during '23.

24 REPLIES 24

Yes, but cannot cast/share to any other tv/monitor in house and nit much use being able to cast it to the tv you can watch it on anyway. Do not have multiroom - but yes can watch it upstairs on iPad or laptop 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again JDS12345 

Sign into TVGo on your laptop using a browser and then connect your laptop to your TV via HDMI, it works for me.

https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hey all, thank you for reaching out and the BT merger you will still have access to however its now going to called TNT sports from this summer. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

NorthantsPete
On our wavelength

IT doesnt change much. I was hoping it all became TNT or that the deals would be better but no

TNT still costs 29.99, eurosport still has to be via discovery+ app and still thre is no catchup on Virgin for eurosport except via prime which is aweful.

If BT is cheaper next year, il ltry them as they have a discovery plus app and TNT sport deals for their TV box.

All it needs is an App on stream and theyd clean up!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again pete,

According to <<< This thread >>>  of yours, you have a VM Stream box. 

You can add TNT Sports to the Stream box for £10 per month as shown towards the bottom of <<< This page >>> .

Providing you subscribe to TNT Sports then content from TNT Sports is available in Catch Up  (screenshot below)

If you also want additional channels on your Stream box including Eurosport channels then you can add the Essential Entertainment pack** for an additional £8 for month.

** The following channels are included in the Essential Entertainment TV add on pack:-
Sky Showcase HD, Sky Max HD, Sky Witness HD, Sky Comedy HD, Sky Crime HD, Sky Sci-fi HD, Sky Arts HD, Sky History HD, Gold HD, Comedy Central HD, MTV HD, Sky Replay, E! HD, Virgin TV Ultra HD, Discovery HD, National Geographic HD, Sky Documentaries HD, Sky Nature HD, Sky Sports News HD, Sky Sports Mix HD, Eurosport 1HD, Eurosport 2HD, Sky News HD

TNT catchupTNT catchup

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali